Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too. Though I miss the little icons that I could glance at to see what was in auto, fan speed and mode selector.
Much better. Cannot believe you dealt with that for longer than a week. I only had mine a few days here in sunny San Diego and it was insufficient. But, I did not appreciate all that extra info on the screen, so I do feel the current setup is more streamlined. Seemed to me that there was too much there before. But I only had to live with it for 6 days! :tongue:

I live in South Florida. I thought the AC was fine. Now its just noisier. My entire dash vibrates now when the compressor comes on. I use to set my AC to 69 degrees and turn it on before I leave work. I would barley hear the car. Now its 72 and when I get to my car after leaving the office, the car sounds like a jet engine. People even comment saying "I thought these didnt have an engine".

I liked it the way it was before. Less vibration and fan noise.

I live in South Florida. I thought the AC was fine. Now its just noisier. My entire dash vibrates now when the compressor comes on. I use to set my AC to 69 degrees and turn it on before I leave work. I would barley hear the car. Now its 72 and when I get to my car after leaving the office, the car sounds like a jet engine. People even comment saying "I thought these didnt have an engine".

I liked it the way it was before. Less vibration and fan noise.

I think it's only the AP cars that have this noise and vibration through the dash. I drove an Autopilot loaner here in AZ and I thought something was terribly wrong when the AC kicked up. I heard a terrible "buzzz" noise inside the cabin and felt a vibration through the dash and steering column. My 2013 car does not do this and the AC is super quiet, no vibration.