Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Acceleration Boost Not Available (Aus)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my Model 3 Long Range, and took it straight to the shop to get the rims powder coated, callipers painted and chrome delete, (tinting done next week) and I’ve noticed that Acceleration Boost is not available in software upgrades in the App or on PC browser. Is it no longer available?

Attachments

• 44BE968D-721F-4C6C-9348-96DEBB55EEF0.jpeg
    44BE968D-721F-4C6C-9348-96DEBB55EEF0.jpeg
    865.5 KB · Views: 208
  • 722DD435-F39B-4E19-8BA6-E5C68AFE1C8F.jpeg
    722DD435-F39B-4E19-8BA6-E5C68AFE1C8F.jpeg
    872.1 KB · Views: 204
  • 2BF8F710-B060-4D48-88D1-6083E9D3024A.jpeg
    2BF8F710-B060-4D48-88D1-6083E9D3024A.jpeg
    930.9 KB · Views: 187
Solution
We are talking about this very thing at the end of this thread over on the Australian section of the forum.
AB is certainly available in Australia. My 2021 LR has the option available for me to purchase. The issue is that the very latest LR cars coming out of China have a different battery chemistry than normal and Tesla haven’t yet optimised the new batteries for the sort of quick drain AB puts on them. One bloke got a reply from Tesla saying that as soon as they sort that out AB will be available as an option for the effected cars.

Awesome thanks mate, much appreciated! Very interesting, this information is...
I thought 2021 models came without chrome and had Uberturbine wheels?? Yours looks like a 2020 model to me...so you bought this brand new from Tesla? Re the boost you must ensure your car is running 2019.40.2 as a minimum although I am sure you would have an update later than that! Something just seems odd if your car IS a 2021 and yet you had to do a chrome delete???

Upvote 0
We are talking about this very thing at the end of this thread over on the Australian section of the forum.
AB is certainly available in Australia. My 2021 LR has the option available for me to purchase. The issue is that the very latest LR cars coming out of China have a different battery chemistry than normal and Tesla haven’t yet optimised the new batteries for the sort of quick drain AB puts on them. One bloke got a reply from Tesla saying that as soon as they sort that out AB will be available as an option for the effected cars.

• Informative
Reactions: Sir Surfalot
Upvote 0

Awesome thanks mate, much appreciated! Very interesting, this information is not readily available

Reactions: muddie
Upvote 0
Solution