Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accent Headlight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Compare these.

Attachments

• IMG_20180727_161152.jpg
    IMG_20180727_161152.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_20180727_161159.jpg
    IMG_20180727_161159.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 311
To update the thread on post-headlight replacement, I noticed last week that now my driver side (same as light was change) blinker is blinking rapidly. The audible sound is on pace, but the blinker is very quick. So much so that the short blink (3 blink) push of the stalk completes in one *tick* sound.

Need to schedule an appointment with service center. Does not seem like mobile dispatch will replace the headlamp unit from other reports.

Did you miss this other post? See below. Also, mobile service coordinator said they ordered a new housing for me to be replaced with a future appointment. Didn't mention bringing it in to a center.

Ranger replaced my passenger side headlight this week. The led strip was dim on that side. Interesting to note that the new headlight aligns perfectly with the surrounding body panels. It does not protrude from the surrounding body panels like it did before and the drivers side still does. Not sure if the specs on the part changed or if a more attentive install is to take the credit.

• Informative
Reactions: GoneCrazy
someone reported a ranger was able to take care of the swap in around 3 hours

I have a service appointment scheduled for next Wednesday, and when I emailed the service center today to add this to the list I got a call back. They said since they have to order the part, we will do the service appointment as scheduled, then a ranger will come replace the headlight once it's in.