TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Accept Delivery?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by MinkuC, Dec 2, 2014.

1. MinkuC

MinkuC Member

On Mytesla, there is a button to accept delivery, what happens if I don't? I have the car already but only took it because a promise was made by the SC manager and DS to fix a problem I noted with the vehicle. It has been over 2 months, and the parts are still on back order with no expected date of delivery. Thoughts?

2. breser

breser AutoPilot Nostradamus

You should only click that button at actual delivery with your DS. In your case I'd talk to the DS about the button being there.

3. MinkuC

MinkuC Member

But I already took delivery...and the button is still there.

4. Cerie

Cerie Member

Does your Tesla app recognize your car?

5. MinkuC

MinkuC Member

It does. I was wondering if it is still there because of the outstanding parts issue?

6. breser

For what it's worth my S85D now has this button still there. They told me they weren't having me click this at delivery because their internet was on the fritz and just had me sign a piece of paper accepting delivery. I'm going to give it a while and if it doesn't go away I'll ask. I don't have any outstanding work on my car due.

7. breser

Waited a week and contacted my DS today after it was still there. Replied pretty quickly and told me that it would be removed shortly and it has been. So for future reference if this happens to you just mention it to the DS.

8. Lerxt

Lerxt Member

I think you have won a bonus car! Click the accept and wait for delivery.