TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Access code

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by rsk12, Apr 8, 2018.

1. rsk12

rsk12 Member

Hi Group

Got my first MS few weeks ago. so have quite a few new owner questions.
    When I hold the T symbol at the top of the screen down for a few seconds, a window pops up asking for an access code.
    What is this and are there standard access codes or do I need to setup one.

Thanks
    rsk

2. cynix

cynix Member

It's a code used by service technicians to access internal status/settings. We do not have access to this.

3. thimel

thimel Member

It is also used to see some of the Easter eggs. E.g enter “mars” and the map on the large screen will show mars. Most if not all of these Easter eggs are now more easily accessible via icons that show up when you press the tesla icon for a short period of time.

• Informative x 1
  4. PrGrPa

PrGrPa Member

Yes, like enter ‘007’ and it shows the lotus submarine in the suspension settings rather than your Model S.