Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Access cold weather package features remotely via ios app???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the cold weather package. Is there a way to access those features remotely from the iPhone app?? Like turn on the defroster/seat heaters/steering wheel heater/windshield wiper heater in order to preheat the car??

+1 @tanker5 I have the Cold Weather Package AND the executive rear seats. We were told in the beginning and when ordering that there would be an app for controlling seat heaters steering wheel etc...AS WELL AS rear passengers being able to control the audio system. (not sure I want that for my kids in the back LOL LOL but I sure would like to be able to pre-warm the seats and steering wheel before our morning school commute!!

The list of low hanging fruit updates is near endless. But instead we incomplete pie in the sky stuff that then is never finished (see trip planner)

I agree. Imho, trip planner has done more harm then good. All the press around range anxiety being a thing of the past because of the feature was a seriously overreach.

Might get merged with Can you control Cold Weather Settings via API or apps? - Page 2
but for the record this one was first thread :wink: and I do agree that we march forward to press announcements instead of fixes and minor enhancements.

At the very least I'd like to know if there are safety / fire or other issues (which if indeed true would likely mean we'll never really know) that are keeping these app / API features from us.

While the sleeping kittens are still on-screen, I'd also like to nominate a mascot for this campaign

cute-kitten-sleeping-in-radiator.jpg