Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2021 Tesla's coming soon (so they say). I want to start buying accessories -- especially floor & trunk mats and storage for the middle console. My question: Since there have been changes in the 2021s, and the center console especially is different, can I purchase accessories for any year Tesla 3 -- and will they fit in 2021 model? Any recommendations where to go to get "accurate" accessories? Thanks so much.

I haven't seen specific accessories for 2021 yet. Been going through accessory purchases and here are some quick differences I found.

1. Hitch is different - there is 1 less bolt. Stealth Hitches is aware of it, but might want to wait till January before buying a hitch
  2. Frunk is slightly smaller because of the heat pump. haven't found matt that fits yet. Trunk seems to be the same size
  3. Air filter opening by the frunk is different
  4. haven't found center console organizer yet. think it would be difficult being the 2 USBC are so low inside the console.
  5. haven't verified the cup holders are same size.

I haven't seen specific accessories for 2021 yet. Been going through accessory purchases and here are some quick differences I found.

1. Hitch is different - there is 1 less bolt. Stealth Hitches is aware of it, but might want to wait till January before buying a hitch
  2. Frunk is slightly smaller because of the heat pump. haven't found matt that fits yet. Trunk seems to be the same size
  3. Air filter opening by the frunk is different
  4. haven't found center console organizer yet. think it would be difficult being the 2 USBC are so low inside the console.
  5. haven't verified the cup holders are same size.
The cup holders are the same size. I ordered the Evannex cup holder liner and they fit fine.

Reactions: arie21014
What does that affect? The HVAC filter? And how is it accessed? It's typically behind the glove box. Thank you.
By the Frunk.

Attachments

• C828A791-295D-431D-B43F-5A49C50698A6.jpeg
    C828A791-295D-431D-B43F-5A49C50698A6.jpeg
    472.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Helpful
Reactions: Doggiedog
THANK YOU! Love this just bought it! The console is so deep i have to go on a search and rescue sometimes to find things... looks like it will make it a little more organized!
Yeah, me too. Looks like there are some slots on both sides in the compartment so you can slide the tray back to access the bottom, better than to taking it out each time like I used to on my 2019.