Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where are people getting blacked out Tesla emblems? I’m going to talk to my wrap guy, maybe he can deal with it but I’m looking to minimize the chrome.
My wrap guy did my emblems/plaid letters, though this next round I may just do them myself.

If you're so inclined, you can also get the emblems as a 1:1 replacement on Amazon in black (front takes unscrewing a few torx screws and replacing, back is just heat, peel, and restick).

Reactions: MattMac
Where are people getting blacked out Tesla emblems? I’m going to talk to my wrap guy, maybe he can deal with it but I’m looking to minimize the chrome.
Here :)

Hey guys

I just released the full interior wrap for the new Model S. So if you have the wood trim and want to change it, here is a cheaper alternative than replacing all the trims:

IMG_1044.jpeg

IMG_1055 2.jpeg

IMG_1063 2.jpeg

IMG_1080.jpeg

Hey guys

I just released the full interior wrap for the new Model S. So if you have the wood trim and want to change it, here is a cheaper alternative than replacing all the trims:

View attachment 742928

View attachment 742929

View attachment 742930

View attachment 742931
Looks great! Is the dash in two pieces?

Reactions: iyordanov
Hey guys

View attachment 742928

View attachment 742929

View attachment 742930

View attachment 742931
Nice job!
Do you expect glossy carbon fiber ?
Do you ship in Canada ?

Reactions: iyordanov