Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those are GarageTrac tiles:

I love them! They were very easy to install (just need a jigsaw or similar to cut the final tiles near the wall) and I've had them for almost 3 years now and not one has any issues!

Reactions: PWRUP
Here is another product I just released...

It's basically a film that has water resistant coating, so most of the water slides down instead of staying on it. Useful if you live in a place with heavy rains. Specially cut for the Model S to provide 100% mirrors coverage and partial windows coverage (100% in height and about 14" in width).
Notice that it's not magic, so there will still be some water on it, but significantly less than without it. Visibility will still be partly blurred during rain, just less so than without the film. Also I haven't had the chance to test it in winter conditions/snow just yet.

Here is a demo I just shot today:

Just added a new product - Tempest wheels vinyl wrap (for the spokes and the center cap):

Available in Carbon Fiber Black, Carbon Fiber White, Carbon Fiber Anthracite and Matrix Black. May add more colors upon request.

IMG_1261.jpeg

Last edited:
For anyone interested in the mats from Tuxmat, I was in touch with them yesterday. I was told the scans have been made for the new Model S and they are waiting on prototypes to arrive. It appears we are still a few months out before Tuxmat will be taking orders. I also inquired about the availability of mats for the frunk and cargo area. Tuxmats said their "availability will be determined by customer demand." I have done my part by asking for them. I encourage any of you interested in Tuxmat for your frunk or cargo area to reach out to them now so they know there is plenty of interest out there for these for the Model S.

Tesmanian has links to get email notifications as Mats… become available.
I’m planning to get the cargo mat, which has a hinge feature for accessing the sub-trunk.

View attachment 709098
There mats are great.

Anyone have any luck finding the front T emblem in carbon fiber?
Do you mean an ABS one or just a vinyl cover?
A vinyl cover:

ABS: probably on Amazon. Just FYI, the new Model S front emblem is the same as the old Model S. The trunk one is different between the two versions, but the front one is identical.

Reactions: SBDPlaid
Do you mean an ABS one or just a vinyl cover?
A vinyl cover:

ABS: probably on Amazon. Just FYI, the new Model S front emblem is the same as the old Model S. The trunk one is different between the two versions, but the front one is identical.
Ya the full replacement

Where did you get those? I had them for model 3 but when I looked for the refresh S it said they don’t fit. How is the fitment after using them a while? Did you get a rear trunk liner?
Fits great, honestly no complaints. Any issues I saw in the beginning went away as the plastic relaxed from the bends in the mats from shipping. I got them from Amazon. Don't have a rear trunk liner as there's no kagu style available, but considering a weathertech one for the rear.

Reactions: Bloomj
Abstract Ocean said they were working on it. Tesla redesigned them, so it is going to take time for third-parties to design, manufacture and then ship.
Has anyone located custom puddle lights for refresh? Hard to find since they were redesigned.
Does anyone know the nature of the redesign? I bought some for my wife’s MYP that is due soon and am hoping they haven’t changed. Have not bought any for my Plaid order.

Reactions: impastu
I received the Snow Chains For my PLAID S.
Unboxing…
2021 Tesla Model S Snow Chains
Another option…