Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla finally has front mudflaps in stock for US. Just ordered.
Just ordered mine…

Documentation:

Just ordered mine…

Documentation:
Thanks for the installation doc. Looks like it is fairly easy to install.

Reactions: Daniellane
Why only front

Why only fronts? : /

The rears seem to be a more pressing issue, anyway.
Why do you say the rears are more of a pressing issue? It appears that most of the rock chips are on the rocker panel and rear flare, which is all due from debris coming from the FRONT wheels. Or is that not correct?

But I agree they should have just made it a set of 4.

Reactions: impastu and cwanja
Why do you say the rears are more of a pressing issue? It appears that most of the rock chips are on the rocker panel and rear flare, which is all due from debris coming from the FRONT wheels. Or is that not correct?
This is what I am seeing also based on where debris is showing up on the car. I have PPF on the rockers/lower door and rear flare but not the whole doors so I am anxious to get these on since I have already found a small rock chip on the rear passenger door (higher up) as well as mud there that was kicked up from the front tires.

Reactions: impastu
Not sure, does Tesla usually offer rears too?
I think this is the first time Tesla offers mudflaps at all — at least in my last 7 years of ownership of 3 different Teslas, I don’t remember them offering mudflaps.

Edit: I was clearly wrong, Model 3/Y mudflaps are available directly from Tesla, and they offer front & rear for the 3 (fronts only for the Y).

Just received the pair of wireless game controllers I ordered from Abstract Ocean.
Works perfectly. Very compact.
Paired both for 2 person wireless gaming.
Carbon Fiber is a nice complement to my interior.
In my car…
4040668B-E4B2-40F6-B592-63361784C15E.jpeg

Using USB hub from Tesmanian…

7F3EEDAC-FE19-4ADB-B138-F36C403ED18C.jpeg

37B4A044-A080-4C22-B2B9-5EE95F02E9EC.jpeg

Loved the controllers...but have to ask...how did you wire up the USB Hub? I don't see any easy connections in the console. There are two USB-C ports...is there a 12v source underneath?
No wiring. The backside of this hub has two male USB-C plugs sticking out of it that perfectly line up with the two USB plugs in the center console. Takes a bit of effort to line them up.
B49D98DA-4471-4BD8-8FB8-4FEB571B2103.jpeg

Last edited: