Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would absolutely buy this if made available @iyordanov
Okay okay, will try to do it tonight & release it tomorrow 😜 (for real)... still backlogged after my 1 week affair with the refresh Model X 😂

Edit: 24hrs later, still on it...working on it already, but taking the model off of the car turned out to be tricker than I originally expected as it's very curvy over there.

Last edited:
Getting there but still need to figure out the pressure relief cutts and proper installation technique as currently it's made out of 3 pieces and I don't like the overlap :/

IMG_1693.jpeg

Mine didn't have them either...what I did was to take one of the screws from the back license plate, go to Home Depot and try to find a match. I think it's a human error when they don't come with screws, because my wife's M3 (bought just a few months later) came with the screws
Mine didn't have them either...what I did was to take one of the screws from the back license plate, go to Home Depot and try to find a match. I think it's a human error when they don't come with screws, because my wife's M3 (bought just a few months later) came with the screws.
I'm probably wrong but I think front is attached with two sided tape.

Reactions: jebinc
I’m in Santa Cruz so maybe you can come down and help me install it! 🤣
Would love to but it’s a bit too far for me, as I have very limited time. Used to go to Santa Cruz every other weekend to play beach volleyball prior to having kids, but things are a bit different now 😃 If you can come to East Bay though I can install it, no problem 👍

• Love
Reactions: impastu and cwanja
Anyone know if the 3DMaxpider floor liner mats are available for the refresh S yet?
I got the hatch, rear and front seats. The rear passenger will be trimmed to fit perfect. It looks like it's supposed to slide inder the seat rail but seems like no room for me to do this, so I'll trim. I wont have to trim into the lip around edge at all. Bought frunk but wrong shape and ebay seller won't take it back. These are very awesome. I bought other matts from Tesla first but returned immediately, they stink and are not good quality. MaxPider are top notch.

Last edited:
I got the hatch, rear and front seats. The rear passenger will be trimmed to fit perfect. It looks like it's supposed to slide inder the seat rail but seems like no room for me to do this, so I'll trim. I wont have to trim into the lip around edge at all. Bought frunk but wrong shape and ebay seller won't take it back. These are very awesome. I bought other matts from Tesla first but returned immediately, they stink and are not good quality. MaxPider are top notch.
Not much trimming at all for rear passenger. Just a tight fit, couldve not trimmed but I wanted perfection.
20220223_112625.jpg