Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For everyone who requested the diffuser lip wrap, it's done :) The presentation is not so great currently but will improve it. You can watch the install video:

IMG_0525.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

Last edited:
Believe it or not I haven’t yet seen it in person as I have the long range and not too many Refresh MS around. But my guess would be the black.
I’ll let you know. I have the grey carbon fiber coming which I thought was the match for the spoiler. Hopefully it is or at least close. Since the spoiler is matt finish and not glossy is should work but I will find out soon.

Reactions: CTDW
If the color of the one in the installation video is grey like I thought then I probably ordered the right one. If not then I guess the black is the way to go. Mr. iyordanov will let us know. Of course it’s possible that neither one is a perfect match but I imagine one of them will be close. All his other products have been fantastic.

If the color of the one in the installation video is grey like I thought then I probably ordered the right one. If not then I guess the black is the way to go. Mr. iyordanov will let us know. Of course it’s possible that neither one is a perfect match but I imagine one of them will be close. All his other products have been fantastic.
The one on the video is actually the black, but I used tons of lighting so it may come out overexposed and looking gray. Let me ship you both - gray and black, so you can compare and take a few pics so we know which one is a better match 👍

Not selling this (I refuse to profit from war) but thought it actually looks pretty cool to share. (Context: I am originally from Bulgaria, close to Ukraine, so this invasion feels close to home. Also have dear friends in Ukraine currently sheltering or fighting)

Attachments

• 9764F1A4-FFD9-4BD7-9DB6-56378C5EB0EE.jpeg
    9764F1A4-FFD9-4BD7-9DB6-56378C5EB0EE.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 118
  • 48F3EB9E-0F57-45D8-B630-3580EDFC0344.jpeg
    48F3EB9E-0F57-45D8-B630-3580EDFC0344.jpeg
    367.8 KB · Views: 153
I had a quick look on your site, but couldn't see a applique for the front T logo for a 2021-2022 Model S. Looking for something bronze. Do you offer these?
Here it is:

But I don't have bronze for now... :/

Reactions: scrapps
Here it is:

But I don't have bronze for now... :/
Yes, bronze pleeeaze!!