Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to give a shout-out to @iyordanov. Got my Tesla on Saturday and have installed the caliper covers & trunk emblems. Excellent quality and easy to install! Still need to put on the screen protector & rain shields.

Attachments

• E1845E95-61DC-4E84-AD44-7BB77167E622.jpeg
    E1845E95-61DC-4E84-AD44-7BB77167E622.jpeg
    321.9 KB · Views: 526
  • 1935CF99-CB16-42FE-B403-3748430A48DA.jpeg
    1935CF99-CB16-42FE-B403-3748430A48DA.jpeg
    393.9 KB · Views: 252
I got the trunk trim from the company referenced below. The trim is real nice and well made but covers the TESLA lettering unfortunately and seems to be just a fraction (1/16 inch) too wide. I made it work and it certainly looks good, IMO.

Reactions: impastu
New product alert: Just got stock of these and I believe I am the only one who has them as they were custom made for me :)

Upholstered Armrest/Center Console organizer for the refresh Model S/X

PS I also have the plastic version, but now I have the upholstered version too, which in my opinion is much nicer.

MPP recently showed a little leg with this off-menu Model S carbon fiber splitter/diffuser. Jesse @ MPP is making a list of interested parties so they can decide what size run they can plan and the resultant pricing. I am not an agent or promoter for MPP, just a customer (bought the brake cylinder brace that I will install shortly, and will buy their 400mm rotors) who is interested in seeing a reasonable price for this part.

If you're interested, email Jesse @ [email protected]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 9.46.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 9.46.09 AM.png
    789.6 KB · Views: 210
MPP recently showed a little leg with this off-menu Model S carbon fiber splitter/diffuser. Jesse @ MPP is making a list of interested parties so they can decide what size run they can plan and the resultant pricing. I am not an agent or promoter for MPP, just a customer (bought the brake cylinder brace that I will install shortly, and will buy their 400mm rotors) who is interested in seeing a reasonable price for this part.

If you're interested, email Jesse @ [email protected]
Would be interested, but do not like the exposed bolts/rivets at the side.

Installed the TWRAPS black carbon fiber diffuser wrap today, I had some issues at first installing with the warm weather stretching the vinyl but awesome quick service from TWRAPS was able to resolve my issue. I think it matches the spoiler pretty well. I haven't seen them with the refresh lights so here you go! Very subtle but I hated the gloss black as it collects dirt easily, this looks much better for under $40 bucks!
Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 3.50.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 3.45.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 3.46.15 PM.png

Installed the TWRAPS black carbon fiber diffuser wrap today, I had some issues at first installing with the warm weather stretching the vinyl but awesome quick service from TWRAPS was able to resolve my issue. I think it matches the spoiler pretty well. I haven't seen them with the refresh lights so here you go! Very subtle but I hated the gloss black as it collects dirt easily, this looks much better for under $40 bucks!
View attachment 785405View attachment 785406View attachment 785407

Nice...but have you considered wrapping the "T" under the spoiler as well?

Reactions: iyordanov