Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Paging @Tex EV ^ customer waiting
Thanks @cwanja!

I'm currently working on replicating the Plaid spoiler. Expecting to have a batch complete in the next week and will take orders then.

IMG_2432.jpeg

I'm working on some awesome refresh S rock guards, that actually flow with the body and don't look horrific like all the other options. Will be made from 1/16" ABS Plastic, use the factory push pin location and 3m double sided tape. One side will be rough/coarse, other side matte carbon wrap. No drilling!

Untitled by Toad, on Flickr

Installed the TWRAPS black carbon fiber diffuser wrap today, I had some issues at first installing with the warm weather stretching the vinyl but awesome quick service from TWRAPS was able to resolve my issue. I think it matches the spoiler pretty well. I haven't seen them with the refresh lights so here you go! Very subtle but I hated the gloss black as it collects dirt easily, this looks much better for under $40 bucks!
View attachment 785405View attachment 785406View attachment 785407
Those tail lights look sexy in that white. Def consider wrapping the t bage looks sick.

anyone knows if there is a cup holder insert that works for 2022 MS yet?
The Aosk (vendor here) one is made well. I ordered it through Amazon before realizing my new version didn’t need it so I can’t say first had if it fits well but others indicated it did.

95% of the things in this thread are vinyl wraps of some kind, any interest in starting a post for OTHER kinds of accessories (phone mounts, floor mats, speakers, etc)? I try to find them here but they just get immediately covered up by replies about vinyl. Sorry if I’m just being a buzzkill.
Anyone is welcome to post those accessories. It is just that there might not be an immediate supply of those since 1) Tesla is only nine months into the redesign and a lot interior changes. 2) Tesla tweaked the interior in the February / March releases and 3) it takes companies lead time to get molds, manufactured and delivered state side.

Reactions: chrisdh79
I'm working on some awesome refresh S rock guards, that actually flow with the body and don't look horrific like all the other options. Will be made from 1/16" ABS Plastic, use the factory push pin location and 3m double sided tape. One side will be rough/coarse, other side matte carbon wrap. No drilling!

Keep us posted!

anyone knows if there is a cup holder insert that works for 2022 MS yet?
I finally found a really good one that works for water bottles, my yeti and virtually any other normal sized cup. I tried the Aosk one before this and i found it to be too small, good for water bottles but too small for anything else.

This one fits several different size bottles and cups….it says its for model 3/Y, but it fit my 2022 Plaid perfectly: