Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally found a really good one that works for water bottles, my yeti and virtually any other normal sized cup. I tried the Aosk one before this and i found it to be too small, good for water bottles but too small for anything else.

This one fits several different size bottles and cups….it says its for model 3/Y, but it fit my 2022 Plaid perfectly:

Well apparently the link I posted now links to another product. Some kind of coaster. So disregard. I did notice shortly before posting this that the listing for the product I was referring to stated they only had a few left in stock so I’m guessing they are out of stock now

I can’t find it anywhere else but this was it for reference (photo attached). It is working great if anyone can find it

Attachments

• 984545AB-0014-470C-B97C-57E6CB1CE1A3.jpeg
    984545AB-0014-470C-B97C-57E6CB1CE1A3.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 158
Well apparently the link I posted now links to another product. Some kind of coaster. So disregard. I did notice shortly before posting this that the listing for the product I was referring to stated they only had a few left in stock so I’m guessing they are out of stock now

I can’t find it anywhere else but this was it for reference (photo attached). It is working great if anyone can find it
I did manage to get one. For prospective buyers, you should know that while it can fit and do work, it does not fit flush for the Model S; about 1/4" too tall.

Attachments

• IMG_3556.jpeg
    IMG_3556.jpeg
    377 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3563.jpeg
    IMG_3563.jpeg
    531.8 KB · Views: 102
After trying a storage bag that claimed to work with both 18 inch model 3 and 19 inch model Y wheel covers and discovering Model S 19 wheel covers are just too big to fit I ordered this from abstract ocean. (New item) If you order this make sure you select the 19” Model Y / Model S option. You’re not received them yet I will report back once I have had a chance to load them up.
B7D42F28-A0CE-418C-B8CC-DBD97838B12E.jpeg
31BFCD77-D45D-49E9-BF9E-26BC1142E65D.jpeg

I'm working on some awesome refresh S rock guards, that actually flow with the body and don't look horrific like all the other options. Will be made from 1/16" ABS Plastic, use the factory push pin location and 3m double sided tape. One side will be rough/coarse, other side matte carbon wrap. No drilling!

Untitled by Toad, on Flickr

I would love these. Let us know when and how much!

Anyone mod their car with a front license plate, or other, camber to aid in parking and avoiding scrapes? What did you use and how did it work? I’m not interested in backing into spaces as a fix for Tesla’s ineptness.
I have attached a large cowbell to the front which rings before I get close to hitting the bumper. The trouble is it goes off all the time when driving. Maybe it will distract you from your plaid vibrations?

• Funny
Reactions: impastu and cwanja
Anyone mod their car with a front license plate, or other, camber to aid in parking and avoiding scrapes? What did you use and how did it work? I’m not interested in backing into spaces as a fix for Tesla’s ineptness.
I always set the height to max and press “keep” anytime I pull into a space with a curb that could potentially scrape the bottom of the front bumper. Subsequent times it raises automatically via smart and suspension. My 3rd Model S. I developed at it from the beginning. It works very well

I now have the Model S/X screen protectors in 9H Tempered Glass with black borders. Currently only Clear version (Matte in a couple of months at most) but I managed to get the clear version to have anti-fingerprint coating too (which is unusual, as usually the matte coating doubles as anti-fingerprint).

Here is the link and for TMC members you can use code OFCOURSEISTILLLOVEYOU for 10% off 👍

Presentation1.jpg

Presentation4.jpg

For those of you who have the Plaid with factory carbon fiber, and want to protect it with PPF, I now have this too:
Fair warning - this is not a trivial install as it requires wet installation to avoid bubbles, fingerprints etc. Also to allow for easier install, I've removed the edge wrapping where applicable. One person already got it and installed it successfully 👌

INTERIOR PROTECTION KIT FOR 2021+ TESLA MODEL S/X - PLAID ONLY

Reactions: jebinc
Here one with no reviews

Pigenius Front Windshield Sun Shade for Tesla Model S 2012-2022, Accordion Foldable Sun Visor Blocks UV Rays - Ultimate Folding Sunshade - Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NBMMP96/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_NKYMRAE5FDBAB3HPY7YR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I ended up getting this below because a question was answered and they got it for their refreshed model s.

KUST Windshield Sun Shade for 2012-2021 Tesla Model S Sedan Accessories Sunshade Window Shade Foldable Blocks UV Rays Keep Your Car Cooler https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08937VQQT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_RHP080ETG76ZCQEHW5Z2

Here one with no reviews

Pigenius Front Windshield Sun Shade for Tesla Model S 2012-2022, Accordion Foldable Sun Visor Blocks UV Rays - Ultimate Folding Sunshade - Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NBMMP96/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_NKYMRAE5FDBAB3HPY7YR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I ended up getting this below because a question was answered and they got it for their refreshed model s.

KUST Windshield Sun Shade for 2012-2021 Tesla Model S Sedan Accessories Sunshade Window Shade Foldable Blocks UV Rays Keep Your Car Cooler https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08937VQQT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_RHP080ETG76ZCQEHW5Z2
Looks like the KUST will leave less gaps around the mirror and folds to be more compact For easy storage. Are you happy with it and the fit?

For those of you who have the Plaid with factory carbon fiber, and want to protect it with PPF, I now have this too:
Fair warning - this is not a trivial install as it requires wet installation to avoid bubbles, fingerprints etc. Also to allow for easier install, I've removed the edge wrapping where applicable. One person already got it and installed it successfully 👌

INTERIOR PROTECTION KIT FOR 2021+ TESLA MODEL S/X - PLAID ONLY

Aside from this product being outstanding, @iyordanov is awesome to work with and a real gentlemen. I'm glad to see customer service still exists!

This might be a silly question but I just got my license plates in the mail. My Model S came with a black bracket already screwed into the rear of the car, as well as a license plate frame in the trunk. To screw in the license plate do I have to remove the black holder first? Or do I put the license plate on top and the frame on top of that?

This might be a silly question but I just got my license plates in the mail. My Model S came with a black bracket already screwed into the rear of the car, as well as a license plate frame in the trunk. To screw in the license plate do I have to remove the black holder first? Or do I put the license plate on top and the frame on top of that?
Remove the screws, remove the plate and then put your license plate on, put the cover on and screw in. Do not put your plates on the outside of the plate frame.

That said, I know the “refreshed-refresh” has a solid black rectangular piece now. So not sure how that factors into your question.

Reactions: iyordanov