Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for Model 3 2021 Australia

Shuts

Jun 26, 2021
Australia
Hi everyone this is my first post. Just ordered my model 3 2021 and should receive it in September this year. It’s basic coral white with white/Black interior. I’ve researched a lot on YouTube for ideas regarding accessories for my car. Based on that I feel I need black mud flaps, front n back. Drinks holders, shelves to fit inside of compartments in n around console areas. Screen protector n sun Procter for windscreen n roof. I’ve ordered quality waterproof Matts for inside n both trunks. I would like to start purchasing these items prior to delivery so asking for suggestions on what I should buy and where I Purchase them. I live near Coffs Harbour New South Wales Australia so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I do buy items online so that’s ok. Thanks Paul

muddie

Jul 12, 2021
Sunshine Coast, Qld
I just ordered close to 20 things from AliExpress. You can find just about everything that most of the accessory sites or eBay/Amazon have for way cheaper. Sometimes it can be hit or miss but most fo the stuff has arrived as I expected.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC