Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories Hitch/tow option + bike rach

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just newly brought this and haven't really used it yet. Just wait for a half year registration period expired (actually it will be due this week or so).

It can fit into the frunk and can be installed by one person, though it is quite heavy (just the rack itself is about 23kg).

Attachments

• IMG_1056.JPG
    IMG_1056.JPG
    856.5 KB · Views: 159
I just newly brought this and haven't really used it yet. Just wait for a half year registration period expired (actually it will be due this week or so).

It can fit into the frunk and can be installed by one person, though it is quite heavy (just the rack itself is about 23kg).

Hi Suzky,

Did you have the accessories hitch come with the car? I didn't select the accessories hitch and now wanted to hv the bike rack. when u bought yr bike rack?

tks

Hi, can I ask is this with the tow bar accessory or the accessory hitch? Looks like the accessory hitch... I ordered the hitch but they gave me the tow bar and keen to find a suitable bike take to mount on it... Thanks!

Hi Suzky,

Did you have the accessories hitch come with the car? I didn't select the accessories hitch and now wanted to hv the bike rack. when u bought yr bike rack?

tks
I ordered the hitch accessories which came with the car. But the 2-inch square hitch shown above was brought from my friend in the US as I like the Yakima rack more. This Yakima rack is very similar to the bike rack available in the Tesla US shop with a better bargain. You may order the rack in Amazon but I ordered in Taobao as the price inclusive of freight is more or less the same, and it can arrive HK in one week's time. The hitch comes with the car is ball shaped and Thule offers a few choices on an order basis. Tesla HK once had a few stock (I guess it is Thule EuroClassic or Easyfold) but it is too bulky for me. You may find out more from the below www:

適用於汽車和休旅車的自行車架 | Thule | 香港

Anyway, I am willing to offer my ball-shaped hitch in case it is not available from Tesla Hk. Pls PM me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1067.JPG
    IMG_1067.JPG
    461.5 KB · Views: 110