Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories purchased for my P3D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

You might need the key fob.
The 3D mat is good to keep clean but I personally don’t like the look when put in the car, I prefer the black costco mats.

Tesla Wall Charger has black back in stock in case you want black instead of silver since it been out of stock for a long time :)

Wow $32 for license plate frame...? I plastidipped the stock ones black.

If you’re buying the logo vinyls then definitely consider the whole thing- nikola pro chrome delete.
However, the logo vinyl sucks. the chrome shows on the edges. Again, I plastidipped the logos black.

FYI, the phone charger area doesn’t fit many phones with cases or pop sockets on it. You’re better off getting a phone mount and using your regular wire.

You might need the key fob.
The 3D mat is good to keep clean but I personally don’t like the look when put in the car, I prefer the black costco mats.

Tesla Wall Charger has black back in stock in case you want black instead of silver since it been out of stock for a long time :)
max spider look great in the car..actually matches some of the blk interior textured on doors. They clean up great

It's a good list. I have the screen protector from abstractocean.com and wireless charger from teslaries.com . Looking to get mats but cant decide. Let me know how you like the spiders. Also looking at mud flaps Tesla Model 3 Mud Flaps | TESLARIES®