Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories recomendation for Tesla model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did your car come??

Here’s my accessory input:

What I ordered before the car came and still love:
*All weather floor liners - i know people swear by some after market ones, but I got the Tesla ones out of the shop and I love them. Well made, fit perfectly, and they are sleek looking and match the car well with the lines. Very glad I had these before the car came - they get dirty quick!!
*Matte screen protector
*Lift pucks for if the car needs to be jacked up
*Basenor trash can that fits on the back of the seat - THIS was my best purchase. Seriously. Ha.
*Center console organizer (SUMK 2021 off Amazon)
*Evannex cup holder inserts
*Teslaring bracelet as my backup key, so I don’t have to carry the key card (I don’t always bring a purse, and I’m notoriously bad at keeping my phone charged)

A few things I ordered more recently after realizing life would be easier with them:
*Baseus handheld vacuum off Amazon - has been lifesaver to just keep things clean every few days
*Trunk organizer (Amazon basics)
*Side divider insert for the deep trunk side pocket - I thought this was silly until a month in when I got tired of things disappearing into that hole - now it’s an organized spot
*Oznium LED lights to replace the puddle lights and trunk lights with brighter ones
*Evannex Pneumatic lifts for the frunk so it opens all the way like the trunk does
*Aluminum pedal covers
*Basenor center armrest hidden box (not a necessity, and it’s a little cheap feeling TBH, but this does sit in there well - I stash my registration and insurance there, in case I’m ever in a situation like an accident and the glove box wont open)
*im in California (front license plate state), so I just installed the license plate wrap in lieu of the front plate - I like it so far!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SPACE_EX