Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories that you absolutely MUST have for the Tesla Model S Plaid/LR 2021-2022?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Samsung T7 portable SSD 500Gb - for sentry and teslacam

Xbox controller with USB-C

USB-C to USB-A adapters

Cup holder adapter (for by big RTIC insulated cups)

Plaid-style spoiler from RPM Tesla. Also carbon covers for the turn indicators

OEM mudflaps

OEM all-weather floormats and rear mat

Tesla wall charger series 3

Pressure washer, foam cannon, and a bunch of cleaning supplies

hello

are there any accessories for the Tesla Model S Plaid/LR 2021-2022 that you absolutely MUST have?

what have you bought? what is cool?

thank you!
I Started this thread in September 2021 when I took delivery of my Model S Plaid.
43 pages now… (848 posts)

Reactions: ferventcoder
I'd totally give some fake internet points for links to some of these things ( non OEM stuff)

3P Roof Sunscreen
First hit on Google ;)

I'd totally give some fake internet points for links to some of these things ( non OEM stuff)

3P Roof Sunscreen
This was the cup holder I got:

2 Pack Car Cup Holder Expander Organizer Adjustable Base, Compatible with Yeti 20/26/30 oz, Compatible with Hydro Flasks 32/40oz, Other Bottles in 3.4"-3.8" (Black) https://a.co/d/jdO8YfN

It is convenient but it sticks way up (I leave it in the passenger side cup holder to facilitate working on the touchscreen) in a mildly obnoxious manner required to fit such large drinks.

A quick twist and it’s internal bracers disengage and you can throw it in the door storage slot.

I looked around for a more refined/less bulky holder but so far this was the best I came up with for larger drinks.

• Informative
Reactions: paulchou
I Started this thread in September 2021 when I took delivery of my Model S Plaid.

I'm confused about "3P" what does that mean.

hello

are there any accessories for the Tesla Model S Plaid/LR 2021-2022 that you absolutely MUST have?

what have you bought? what is cool?

thank you!
Mats, flaps, sunshade, upgraded spoiler, yoke wrap, tint, PPF, Ceramic coat, and most importantly new Arachnid replacements with lighter different looking wheels. Oh, and maybe new hinges for faster times. 😬

No offense, but that’s basically 43 pages of vinyl wraps, with a few actual accessories sprinkled in. I’d much rather see real accessories so this post is a nice reset.

I have the same question as @RyanDe680 about the 3D MaxPider Kagu floor liners. Seem to be sold out on their site with no way to sign up for notification or pre-ordering for the future.

Also, I've heard the new Model S has built in coat hooks, so you don't need to buy them. Could someone please confirm this and if so, maybe share a picture or two of how it looks/works? Where did they place the coat hooks?

Anyone know where to get the 3D maxpider kagu floor mats? Everywhere I look for a 2022 they are out of stock…
I own three Model 3 vehicles in my company and all three vehicles have the mats from 3D. To be honest, I bought the mats because of the hype and good reviews, but I can't really understand the good reviews. Dirt sticks to this strange surface and it's not easy to clean. The edges could be higher, the logo is annoying, the material is just too rigid. I ordered the mats from Tesmanian for my Model S Plaid. Let's see.

Reactions: Daniellane
Despite the @welcomewagon misrepresentation of the thread

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR​

There is much information on essential items and beyond.
But happy to repeat a few here.
Teslamania has the best Cargo mats.
Basically because there is a hinge to get to the sub trunk. Posted this video on YouTube.
Tesmanian Cargo Mat Set for 2021 Tesla Refresh Model S PLAID / LR
And the Floor liners from the Tesla online store are easily the best solution.
If you’re looking for additional protection for the dead pedal area. I went with one from Evannex.
7E1F55F2-400B-4EFC-B198-95F02FA7B623.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: aerodyne
I second the Evannex faux pedal, I forgot to list it in my accessory list. Matches the other pedals and a great place to put your left foot so as not to have it on a carpeted surface.
Here’s the link: