Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories that you absolutely MUST have for the Tesla Model S Plaid/LR 2021-2022?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually asked about this on a different thread, regarding a coat hanger solution for the refreshed Model S. After doing some more research online, I learned the reason Tesla doesn’t sell an accessory for the refreshed MS is because they built in a coat hook on both sides of the rear seats. The current MS Owners Manual confirms this. Here’s a picture of what it shows online and how to use it. They don’t indicate how much weight they can hold, but I assume for blazers, jackets, and dry cleaning, it should suffice.

Hope this helps!

View attachment 844764
Just wanted to share this here since I asked about it a couple of days ago and nobody seemed to have a clue or respond. It looks like Model S now comes standard with coat hooks, so no need for a Tesla or aftermarket accessory. Hope this helps someone else.

Reactions: aerodyne and ccc001
What else? Any doorsill protectors?
See post #114
Go with matte

In my Plaid MS
21BA6D4A-7FEE-4E7D-AB75-EA345AA13D0C.jpeg

E205EDAF-24A0-4CD1-8D41-5FCDF126E915.jpeg

Last edited:
MaxSpider mats, OEM Mudflaps, winter Tires, OEM Model X Hitch, OEM Rear Hatch Sunscreen, 3P Roof Sunscreen, Windshield SunShade, Screen Protectors.
I just noticed your post mentioning the OEM X hitch on your refresh S. Any issues with the install, and did you also install a wiring harness or is that just for a bike rack? I'd love to be able to tow with my S. We use my wife's Y for towing at the moment.

I just noticed your post mentioning the OEM X hitch on your refresh S. Any issues with the install, and did you also install a wiring harness or is that just for a bike rack? I'd love to be able to tow with my S. We use my wife's Y for towing at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Bitjockey