TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Accessories to give away

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by zayn, Dec 1, 2019.

1. zayn

zayn Member

In time for christmas i have a few new items to give away, please add me for Referral and let me know your address for sending across the goodies

- door protectors (all doors)
    - Vinyl matt black wrap (pre-cut for all center console)
    - Tesla Hat
    - Cup divider

[​IMG]

Thank you

2. CMc1

CMc1 Member

Dm sent

3. Joelly

Joelly Member

This may come in handy if it’s not been taken

4. zayn

zayn Member

Should have added , I already have a 3 Performance. I am looking to get extra 1000 sc miles from anyone who is looking to order soon. They need to use my referral

Thank you :)

• Like x 1