Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessory shop experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered all weather mats and tesla cable organizer in Dec 2017, received mats but not the organizer.
tried contacting vehicle accessory dept, very very difficult to get to them
finally managed to get to their voice mail, cant leave a message as message box is full.
worst customer service ever, they should stop selling products when they cant maintain basic customer service dept

Sorry to hear your experience. Their store is the worst. I had to return a product and it took me 5 emails over 3 weeks. I could never find a phone number, and if you call national they don't have a number for them either.

The cable organizer, if that's what you ordered, may take like 4 weeks. I did order that and it took awhile but did see if out of the blue one day.

Sorry to hear your experience. Their store is the worst. I had to return a product and it took me 5 emails over 3 weeks. I could never find a phone number, and if you call national they don't have a number for them either.

The cable organizer, if that's what you ordered, may take like 4 weeks. I did order that and it took awhile but did see if out of the blue one day.
Thank you
Totally agree with what you said

I did finally receive a reply to my email stating that the cable organizer is on back order .