TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Accessory Tow hitch needed! Rent or borrow in Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by phonerepairguy, Apr 3, 2018.

1. phonerepairguy

phonerepairguy New Member

Hello!
    New to this forum. Does anyone in Minneapolis have an Accessory tow hitch that I could rent or borrow for 3-4 days?

s-l1600.jpg

I have a Model 3 reserved but will be renting a model X in the next week or two. I am going to vlog a 1000 mile trip with a motorcycle attached one way and and it won't be attached on the way back. Should be able to get some good data.

THANK YOU!!

James

29954750_10156215986964659_565799458_o.jpg