Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accident and Repairs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If they have not named the car totaled yet then you still have a long way to go, before anything they would want their own appraiser to look at the car and he will probably give a much lower number than you expected comparing the car to similar ones and then taking off money for the things you don't have. What you should do is find some receipts for items that you had purchased after buying the car. When my tesla got totaled a couple months ago they wanted to take off around 8k because I had about about 40-50k miles more than the comparable cars, I fought back saying I just has my drive unit replaced which only had a couple hundred miles on it. In the end I was able to just show them a few receipts for things even tesla warranty replacements and got a lot more in the end. You shouldn't just give up on their first of second offer and keep asking for more until you think it is reasonable, you could mention you had a 60d and they don't make it anymore so your new tesla would cost you more. For getting a new one why get a 75d for in the 1,300's when they have lots in the 1,100's with six seats and AP 2? Model X 75D 5YJXCBE2XHF039316 | Tesla, Model X 75D 5YJXCBE29HF044569 | Tesla. Sorry if this was all a waste of time and you already knew some of this information I just felt like this would be some good advice since I had just been in an accident and was able to really get them to get up my totaled value. If they total it you might want to ask how much they want for your old tesla as it is usually pretty low. Good luck getting into a new tesla soon.

The stains are still there after hosing down. What could they be? Going to body shop tomorrow and will show them these photos and see what they can do about total.

Attachments

• IMG_5814.JPG
    IMG_5814.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_5829.JPG
    IMG_5829.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_5833.JPG
    IMG_5833.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 156