Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accident and Repairs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FINALLY! This thread has come to an end!!!! 9 weeks, 1 day, 3 hours and 12 minutes later than the crash, I just bought a new inventory X! It is a 90D Black/Black 6 seat. (Surprising right) it has PUP,Subzero, TOW,EAP. It’s obsidian black with black leather and figured ash which isn’t bad. Worse in pics. It is much darker in real life. It is in NOCAL and will be here in less than two weeks and I get to keep the P100DL until then!!!! Vin is 494XX!! @Peteybabes thanks for the help and support! Can’t thank you guys enough.
Zack
Congrats, did you end up buying or leasing and I exspect you got one of the great end of the quarter 90d deals right?

Got some sneak peaks of the new beast! Looks good! Anything I should look for. Its a new inventory car with 3088 miles.
IMG_20170823_170415.jpg
IMG_20170823_170551.jpg
IMG_20170823_170610.jpg

what a sexy beast. you can tell they spent some time polishing that beautiful black. :D

the question now is, will you start a new mods thread? :)
Maybe just attach it. This obsidian Black is tremendous as someone says way to often. (Cough trump) has no swirls. Just spent $350 on detailing supplies from chemical guys. Got some jetseal and a sidekick blaster so I can do a touch less wash and a new foam cannon and new nozzles. It’s amazing. This car is everything I dreamed of lol. First mod is already done and it makes the car super good. It’s the temp registration! Yay??
image.jpg