Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accident (ugh)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DSC_0090 1 - Copy.JPG
Thank you for all the help.
I finally got them to a range where you can actually see Tesla Roadsters listed for (not the freak postings way below market)

Attached is a photo. I will see again if I can negotiate a repair. Getting the car as a salvage title is not appealing if that means that Tesla won't touch it.

I have the option to keep either the hardtop or soft top roof, the hardtop would "cost" $350 out of the settlement>
Any recommendations? I assume the hardtop should be worth more but is also more difficult to sell if I don't need it.

I would be looking for a replacement roadster and I have seen some with only one of the options.

^^^ I was thinking that ^^^^
I believe once they stop touching the cars there will be 3rd party shops like Gruber popping up a lot once we start compiling lists for suspension and bushings, relays and fans we should be well on the way to writing our own workshop manual. Unfortunately every post that I have seen gets diluted down but sometime soon someone going to start the cross reference parts list like the one done on tires.

^^^ I was thinking that ^^^^
I believe once they stop touching the cars there will be 3rd party shops like Gruber popping up a lot once we start compiling lists for suspension and bushings, relays and fans we should be well on the way to writing our own workshop manual. Unfortunately every post that I have seen gets diluted down but sometime soon someone going to start the cross reference parts list like the one done on tires.

A couple of people have the repair manual, though one would need a parts compatibility list.

I repaired a Del sol that was much worse, and it increased the value by $50!!!! I mean once you remove the bad parts and the frame is straight, it’s all cosmetic with a new radiator. $45 to fix is quite a figure. I assume a lot of people will want to snap that up. And keep the hard top. It’s worth more than the difference as I’m finding out!