Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accidentally accepted financing offer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my Y today, got approved for financing and while looking at term options accidentally hit confirm which has now accepted the financing. I was considering outside financing, what is the course of action here if I want to use outside financing?

Hello and thanks for the thread! I had a similar issue of mistaken payment selection. I was looking at the taxes and totals in the cash option and accidentally selected it instead of the financing option. I need to change it back and have no way to contact anyone. In Canada every Tesla Dealer has the same automated number and no access to talk to anyone for advice. I tried the chatbot on the website and haven't received a call back. Any ideas? I would cancel and start again as it is less than 24 h since I ordered but don't want to lose the $250. I don't know if I cancel if they will honour my original fee? Thanks I advance.

Dont worry about accepting the Tesla offer. It only takes them two hours to rearrange and print the sales doc's if you decide to show up with cash or another pay option at delivery. As long as the vehicle is paid in full at time of Delivery. I have done this twice. They prefer everything go as smooth as possible and you may get a dirty look cause you force them to do a little last minute work.

Dont worry about accepting the Tesla offer. It only takes them two hours to rearrange and print the sales doc's if you decide to show up with cash or another pay option at delivery. As long as the vehicle is paid in full at time of Delivery. I have done this twice. They prefer everything go as smooth as possible and you may get a dirty look cause you force them to do a little last minute work.
Excellent news. Much appreciated. Thank you! I figured that I would have a chance to do that at some point before p/u day.