Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

According to Tesla - Any Deliveires that Dont have a contract already are delayed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Busy...busy...busy

Attachments

• AD0147B0-BC70-4BE5-AD78-87777F78E625.jpeg
    AD0147B0-BC70-4BE5-AD78-87777F78E625.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: Troy916
Way busier than when I was there in June. Did you get your 3?
My appointment was at 4:30 still waiting it’s 5:30 now. Still tons of people here. They are hustling super busy.

The people here are not representative of some of the spreadsheets. I looked at one spreadsheet and there only a few deliveries being reported. That is clearly not the case here. I wouldn’t be surprised if over 100 people got cars here today

Hey guys I did pick up at Costa Mesa today and it went well. The servers are up.

What I saw in my account was the final amount and the option to do a wire transfer . Before it was just estimates .

Good luck Dave and everyone , they should be able to get your car to you today .
Force

You saw this when you login to “mytesla” right?

This is where I uploaded my drivers license my proof of ins. Etc.

Just want to make sure I’m checking the right place. Lol

They are giving me a loaner. Either a model S or ice from enterprise.

Side note. I asked about the new base pricing increase but includes PUP with a total difference in decreased pricing. Since I haven’t taken delivery yet, asked to get the lower price. They said corporate has said no to that due contract already signed for the other price.

Curious ... what is this decreased pricing?