Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Account has stopped showing my order!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just now logged in and it's now showing my model 3 order, despite already having paid the deposit. It was showing fine a few hours ago but now the usual 'Myname's Tesla' page is now just showing Model S and Model X order page on my account page. I'm assuming it's a bug?

This happened last week as well. Most likely, Tesla is deploying website changes and account information is temporarily incorrect. Last week, I saw our account was missing a few vehicles. Then later they all showed up but one was shown the wrong color. Minutes later, everything was back to normal.

I just checked my account and confirmed only two cars are visible. Three are missing. They'll be back eventually...

This happened last week as well. Most likely, Tesla is deploying website changes and account information is temporarily incorrect. Last week, I saw our account was missing a few vehicles. Then later they all showed up but one was shown the wrong color. Minutes later, everything was back to normal.

I just checked my account and confirmed only two cars are visible. Three are missing. They'll be back eventually...

Good grief, how many have you got! Edit, just did some basic maths and worked it out. That is a lot of Teslas!