Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Account page changed from 'Prepare for Delivery' to asking for details

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good for you! No one has contacted me yet though I have all info provided and loan approved - hopefully they’ll be in touch soon .

I was very surprised too. I ordered about a month after you and wasn't expecting to be contacted (optimistically) until Q3 or Q4 this year.

The delivery adviser reached out via text message -- at first I thought it might be someone phishing so I asked for a phone number to call and the last several digits of my reservation number. Good thing I didn't delete it (as I normally do if it's a number I don't recognize). :)

Are all the orders than have the flag flipping AWD?

Last week I got the prepare for delivery for an RWD. Is this just just a glitch?

LR RWD here I got the Prepare for Delivery two weeks ago.Today I checked my account and I am being asked for
all the registration info too and payment info. I have not received any email or text regarding delivery. I have spoken
to several Tesla people in the last week and they said I would be contacted about the RWD situation soon.

I started to fill out the payment details but did not submit as I have be warned not to do this until I have a delivery notice. I originally ordered the upgraded sports wheels and now the Geminis are standard. In the detailed listing I am upgraded to Performance wheels that I do not want. I have notified Tesla several times that I do not want the this wheel upgrade. This has been documented by three different Tesla employees also.

Here are the cost details, they are correct except for the removal of the performance wheels which I do not want.

Any other LR RWD folks getting these details??

Car Price $59,700.00

Full Self-Driving Capability $7,000.00

Autopilot Included

Rear-Wheel DriveIncluded

All Black Premium InteriorIncluded

Red Multi-Coat$2,000.00

Premium InteriorIncluded

Model Y$41,000.00

20’’ Performance Wheels $1,500.00

Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive $7,000.00

Five Seat Interior Included

Destination Fee $1,125.00

Documentation Fee $75.00

Taxes & Fees $6,209.25

Sales Tax $5,522.25

Tire Fee $7.00

License Fee $389.00

Electronic Filing Fee $30.00

Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees $261.00

Order Deposit -$2,500.00

Est. Amount Due $63,409.25

Last edited:
I was very surprised too. I ordered about a month after you and wasn't expecting to be contacted (optimistically) until Q3 or Q4 this year.

The delivery adviser reached out via text message -- at first I thought it might be someone phishing so I asked for a phone number to call and the last several digits of my reservation number. Good thing I didn't delete it (as I normally do if it's a number I don't recognize). :)

IS this for a Performance, AWD or RWD?

Does anyone get the check mark for payment after filling in the self loan information? I filled it all in and there are next steps about drafting a contract with my details but the payment step isn't check marked. Anyone else?

Does anyone get the check mark for payment after filling in the self loan information? I filled it all in and there are next steps about drafting a contract with my details but the payment step isn't check marked. Anyone else?

That's where mine is at. My Model Y moved from "Prepare for delivery" to asking for delivery, registration, and payment details. I selected Tesla arranged loan and filled out all the info. They just need the MVPA. My order page is missing the payment check mark.

LR AWD MSM Black and White 19" FSD

LR RWD here I got the Prepare for Delivery two weeks ago.Today I checked my account and I am being asked for
all the registration info too and payment info. I have not received any email or text regarding delivery. I have spoken
to several Tesla people in the last week and they said I would be contacted about the RWD situation soon.

I started to fill out the payment details but did not submit as I have be warned not to do this until I have a delivery notice. I originally ordered the upgraded sports wheels and now the Geminis are standard. In the detailed listing I am upgraded to Performance wheels that I do not want. I have notified Tesla several times that I do not want the this wheel upgrade. This has been documented by three different Tesla employees also.

Here are the cost details, they are correct except for the removal of the performance wheels which I do not want.

Any other LR RWD folks getting these details??

Car Price $59,700.00

Autopilot Included

Rear-Wheel DriveIncluded

All Black Premium InteriorIncluded

Red Multi-Coat$2,000.00

Premium InteriorIncluded

Model Y$41,000.00

20’’ Performance Wheels $1,500.00

Documentation Fee $75.00

Taxes & Fees $6,209.25

Sales Tax $5,522.25

Tire Fee $7.00

License Fee $389.00

Order Deposit -$2,500.00

Est. Amount Due $63,409.25

LR RWD here, as well. Here are my payment details. I'm not sure when FSD went up $1k, but I placed the order on the night of the unveiling.

Car Price $56,200.00
Full Self-Driving Capability $6,000.00
Autopilot Included
Rear-Wheel Drive Included
Black and White Premium Interior $1,000.00
Pearl White Multi-Coat Included
Premium Interior Included
Model Y $41,000.00
19’’ Gemini Wheels Included
Documentation Fee $75.00
Taxes & Fees $5,581.50
Sales Tax $4,917.50
Tire Fee $7.00
License Fee $366.00
Order Deposit -$2,500.00
Amount Due
$59,281.50

Reactions: blissdancer
That's where mine is at. My Model Y moved from "Prepare for delivery" to asking for delivery, registration, and payment details. I selected Tesla arranged loan and filled out all the info. They just need the MVPA. My order page is missing the payment check mark.

LR AWD MSM Black and White 19" FSD

Did you already submit your application? I am holing it until i get VIN#

upload_2020-3-19_8-56-37.png

P.S. Cook county Chicago has almost 8.5% in total taxes SMH

Pricing Details
Car Price $65,290.00
Autopilot Included
Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Included
All Black Premium Interior Included
Red Multi-Coat $2,000.00
Premium Interior Included
Model Y $41,000.00
20’’ Induction Wheels $2,000.00
Long Range All-Wheel Drive $11,990.00
Documentation Fee $75.00
Order fee $100.00
Taxes & Fees $5,787.43
Sales Tax $4,733.53
Cook County Additional Tax $652.90
Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees $401.00
Payment 3/3/2020 -$100.00
Est. Amount Financed
-$65,090.00
Est. Amount Due
$5,887.43

I'm in the same situation, the "drafting contract" stage. Anyone have any idea how long before I get delivery? Mine's a LR AWD without FSD, self financed.

View attachment 523403

I am in the same status as you are, I have submitted all my info, insurance, final payment etc. and have my MVPA with VIN (12XX). Been stuck here for the past week with no updates other than a call from someone in Vegas to verify my financing and delivery location. Seems like quite a few ppl are scheduling their delivery.....sigh