TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Accutint in Bellevue

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by powerpuppy, Jul 12, 2013.

1. powerpuppy

powerpuppy New Member

Recently I was in the market for a window tint and clear-bra job. I searched around, online, and on TMC, and narrowed down to Metro v/s Accutint. Eventually, I decided to go w/ Accutint due to their personalized service, reasonable rates and help with selecting the right quality products for my car. The folks out there are very knowledgeable and they did a GREAT job at the installation. The quality of work is seriously top notch. Thought others might benefit from this recommendation hence posting it.

model S | 60kw | White with Black | 19" wheels | driving it .... is priceless

2. EarlyAdopter

EarlyAdopter Active Member

Welcome to the forum.

Pictures?

Which film did you opt for?

3. powerpuppy

powerpuppy New Member

Thanks, EA. I have selected FormulaONE Pinnacle Ceramic 30% (window tint) and XPEL Ultimate (clear-bra). Planning to get Opti-coat 2.0 next. I will post some pics after I complete the final step :)

4. ChadS

ChadS Petroleum is for sissies

I used them to tint a couple of hybrids years ago, and about 4 years ago they put paint armor on my Roadster. It all has held up well.

I had done some research online first, there wasn't much info, but what there was looked pretty good. They were not the cheapest, but they seemed to do a good job and fix any issues.

5. Saphire

Saphire Member

Hello Power Puppy...I'm new to this forum, this is actually my first post. I've been reading about window tinting and clear bra applications. I've got a MS on order and wanted this done ASAP...please post pictures, any comments regarding the quality and overall impressions. I live in the Seattle area and looking at Emerald City, Northwest Auto Salon, and Accutint. Thank you in advance.