TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Ace Cafe monthly Top Car Meets

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by AndyCarNut, Mar 8, 2015.

1. AndyCarNut

AndyCarNut New Member

Hi All

There is a venue in London well known for car and motorbike meetings

The place is the Ace Cafe and each day in the month they have events for a specific group of car or motorbikes

On the second Monday of each month there is a meeting of the Petrolhead Nirvana group that consists of high performance and classic cars.

We have had a few Model S turn up after I had posted of the Tesla Forum and hopefully we can get enough Model s to eventually have a specific electric car meeting .

If you are a car enthusiast you will find it worthwhile dropping in .

Also as a bonus there are 3 superchargers within 6miles and the location is served by M1 , M4 and A40 being on the A406 at Wembley.

Look forwards to seeing you there . I am usually there in a red Model S or a 1970 red Mustang .

Andy

PS - Any EV drivers turning up ... I treat you to a drink

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry forgot to add link

Welcome to the Ace Cafe London

2. blackmonday

blackmonday Member

My P90D is due for delivery later this year and I would love to come to the meet if it's still on. Did a specific electric car meeting every come about?