TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Ace Cafe monthly Top Car Meets

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by AndyCarNut, Mar 8, 2015.

1. AndyCarNut

AndyCarNut New Member

Oct 11, 2014
    London UK
    Hi All

There is a venue in London well known for car and motorbike meetings

The place is the Ace Cafe and each day in the month they have events for a specific group of car or motorbikes

On the second Monday of each month there is a meeting of the Petrolhead Nirvana group that consists of high performance and classic cars.

We have had a few Model S turn up after I had posted of the Tesla Forum and hopefully we can get enough Model s to eventually have a specific electric car meeting .

If you are a car enthusiast you will find it worthwhile dropping in .

Also as a bonus there are 3 superchargers within 6miles and the location is served by M1 , M4 and A40 being on the A406 at Wembley.

Look forwards to seeing you there . I am usually there in a red Model S or a 1970 red Mustang .

PS - Any EV drivers turning up ... I treat you to a drink

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry forgot to add link

Welcome to the Ace Cafe London
  2. blackmonday

blackmonday Member

Aug 29, 2015
    United Kingdom
    My P90D is due for delivery later this year and I would love to come to the meet if it's still on. Did a specific electric car meeting every come about?