Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adam’s interior cleaner for white seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone tried it here? They advertise everywhere online. I’ve watched a few YouTube videos about their other products and figured I’d give their interior cleaner a shot on the white seats.

In the past I’ve only used Amazon baby wipes to clean them as other owners have suggested.

On all my leather/pleather seats I use Wolfgang leather cleaner and leather conditioner. I've seen some pretty dingy white seats and I've been very successful with this combo. Takes all the grime off. I'm just not a big advocate for using cheap stuff on my leather. Yeah, there may be less expensive products out there that'll do a similar job, but these aren't cheap cars so why not spring a little extra money for a product made for high-end leather.

i use it. i also use Adam's interior cleaning wipes. the wipes are great. easier and just as effective.

i have also applied Gyeon leathercoat two times, once a year, my seats look new. the coating didnt change the feel of the material.

On all my leather/pleather seats I use Wolfgang leather cleaner and leather conditioner. I've seen some pretty dingy white seats and I've been very successful with this combo. Takes all the grime off. I'm just not a big advocate for using cheap stuff on my leather. Yeah, there may be less expensive products out there that'll do a similar job, but these aren't cheap cars so why not spring a little extra money for a product made for high-end leather.
The seats aren't actually leather. A while ago someone posted recommended cleaning instructions from the manufacturer of the seat material and they first recommend plain water and if you need something a little stronger they recommended some chemical that I can't remember right now, but most baby wipes contain it. That's why so many people use baby wipes. That being said, the wolfgang product you recommend is probably fine, especially if only used occasionally. Whatever you do, DON'T use a magic eraser! Magic erasers are abrasive cleaners meaning they scratch the surface. I can't believe how many people on FB talk about using a magic eraser on their seats.

Reactions: Paul8810