Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adam Levines Model X window popping out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doesn't it seem like his model X has a window issue?

Attachments

• adam-levine-behati-prinsloo-involved-in-minor-fender-bender-14.jpg
    adam-levine-behati-prinsloo-involved-in-minor-fender-bender-14.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 747
i meant the alignment
Look at the bottom third of the car where that bluish part is.
I can see a tiny bit. The other explanation is that the door does not set in quite right there. Even 2 mm difference could be noticeable at the angle the picture is taken at. I would not mess with it until the seals settle in, if needed at all.

Does he have the suspension set to low?

Add me to the popped window club from getting windows tinted. @MarkZ's instructions did not help me (or I was doing it wrong) so a quick trip the the SC recalibrated the window. Interestingly, while they tinted both windows, only the driver's side lost calibration.

Initally my driver window loses calibration after the window tint and I resetted only the driver window successfully. But after I got home, turned off car and opened my passenger side door somehow it made that window lose it's calibration too so I reset both windows at that time just to be sure. I swear lots of times this car's doors and windows are acting as if they are possessed.

I swear lots of times this car's doors and windows are acting as if they are possessed.
I have the same behavior in my X. Just recently the passenger window went completely out of alignment all by itself, and the wind noise sounded so bad I thought the glass would fly off. After dinner, the drive home was silent, so the window somehow fixed itself. I don't understand why Tesla had to re-invent the window! I've never had these types of problems in other cars.

Initally my driver window loses calibration after the window tint and I resetted only the driver window successfully. But after I got home, turned off car and opened my passenger side door somehow it made that window lose it's calibration too so I reset both windows at that time just to be sure. I swear lots of times this car's doors and windows are acting as if they are possessed.
Rumor has it that all the clicking we hear is the doors recalibrating themselves, so there may be some truth in this statement.