Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adapter for RV Park

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the Tesla NEMA adapter bundle include an adapter for use at RV parks? Is the 50A 220V adapter a NEMA 14-50? For the 30A 120 V socket that some have, what is the correct adapter? I thought is is TT-30, but I don't see that in the Tesla NEMA adapter bundle.

Does the Tesla NEMA adapter bundle include an adapter for use at RV parks? Is the 50A 220V adapter a NEMA 14-50? For the 30A 120 V socket that some have, what is the correct adapter? I thought is is TT-30, but I don't see that in the Tesla NEMA adapter bundle.
No, Tesla does not sell a TT-30 plug adapter. You can purchase a Travel Trailer (TT-30) plug adapter from EVSE Adapters.

TT-30 Adapter for Tesla Model S/X/3/Y Gen 2 – EVSE Adapters

Tesla sells 2 different 50A NEMA power plug adapters: 14-50 and 6-50.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H
No, Tesla does not sell a TT-30 plug adapter. You can purchase a Travel Trailer (TT-30) plug adapter from EVSE Adapters.

TT-30 Adapter for Tesla Model S/X/3/Y Gen 2 – EVSE Adapters

Tesla sells 2 different 50A NEMA power plug adapters: 14-50 and 6-50.
That‘s a good option, think it was out of stock when I was looking. I ended up with the tt-30 to 14-50r adapter from evse. Saves a few bucks if you already have the 14-50 adapter, but you do have to manually set the charge rate to 24A. Haven’t tried it yet so can’t say how well it works.