Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adapter: Roadster HPC to Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
During my extended test drive, I made sure to learn about charging. I've already found more Roadster chargers than any other type on my routes, and am now interested where I can get a Roadster to Model S/X adapter. Are they for sale new, used, or easy to make (i.e., no logic, just cable and connectors)? I'd be willing to purchase used in good condition from anybody who doesn't want theirs any more.

Last edited:
During my extended test drive, I made sure to learn about charging. I've already found more Roadster chargers than any other type on my routes, and am now interested where I can get a Roadster to Model S/X adapter. Are they for sale new, used, or easy to make (i.e., no logic, just cable and connectors)? I'd be willing to purchase used in good condition from anybody who doesn't want theirs any more.

I am almost certain that Tesla used to sell an adapter in their online store from the Roadster wall charger to the Model S plug shape. It’s not there now, and I don’t see any listed on Ebay for sale. I guess they were a pretty limited run.

I am almost certain that Tesla used to sell an adapter in their online store from the Roadster wall charger to the Model S plug shape. It’s not there now, and I don’t see any listed on Ebay for sale. I guess they were a pretty limited run.

Here is a thread with info about that:

Roadster High Power Wall Connector to Model S Adapter up on Tesla Store

attachment.php?attachmentid=21240&d=1367458663.jpg