Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adaptive Ride Control Disabled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received this message a few weeks ago while driving from Charleston SC to Atlanta. The car seems to be driving fine but as a precaution I set up a service appointment. I received a message today that the cost to repair the car would be over $1200. It's a 2020 Model S with ~12000 miles on it; I've had this car 20 months and would think this would be covered under the warranty. Has anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: brewcoffee2019
I received this message a few weeks ago while driving from Charleston SC to Atlanta. The car seems to be driving fine but as a precaution I set up a service appointment. I received a message today that the cost to repair the car would be over $1200. It's a 2020 Model S with ~12000 miles on it; I've had this car 20 months and would think this would be covered under the warranty. Has anyone else experienced this?
It’s an estimate. You won’t have to pay out of pocket.

Upvote 0
I received the same alert after 6 days of delivery of Model S 2021 and I had 4 service appointments till now and it is still not resolved. I picked my car last week, I got the alert again today.

Upvote 0
Mee too! Took delivery of a new Model S LR just 8 days ago, and this issue came up today. I added it to my service appt so they can fix this while they get my non-working frunk open, close a 3/8 ths inch gap between body panels under the hatch, fix some bad rattles in the console and fix a gap in the carpet in the front foot well. Unbelievable.

Upvote 0
Mee too! Took delivery of a new Model S LR just 8 days ago, and this issue came up today. I added it to my service appt so they can fix this while they get my non-working frunk open, close a 3/8 ths inch gap between body panels under the hatch, fix some bad rattles in the console and fix a gap in the carpet in the front foot well. Unbelievable.
Sounded like your car was assembled by a team of experimental monkey workers that Elon is thinking of switching at Fremont.

Upvote 0
Me too. Same thing with the adaptive ride control and the front trunk. Mine occurred two days after delivery

Reactions: ddjohns1
Upvote 0
Did you have it serviced, what was the fix on the adaptive ride control? New ECU?
Any news on this. I got TAS2_A314 and Di_u032 Adaptive Ride Control Disabled.

Upvote 0
I had mine serviced 2 weeks ago. On the way home from the dealer, the error came back. It goes back to service in the 23rd. They found a faulty connection and replaced a wiring harness to the right front strut. I suspect it’s the ECU- there is data from any of the four struts, looks completely dead. We’ll see if they get it right the second time.

Upvote 0