Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adaptive Ride Control Disabled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning I have received a message stating that the Adaptive ride control has been disabled, anyone had this before?

I have booked a service appointment for it, it is a mobile appointment and they are coming on Friday.
Hi Jerryjal:
What was the fix? did you just have to get service appointment?
I have the same error message on my 2020 Model S
Thank you.

Answering my own question, yes, you must bring in to a service Center and get repaired. After going to the SC, they order rear suspension harness. Part is delayed and had to delay appoinment until it comes in. Will be covered under warranty. Had to drive over to SC, as app said they sent an estimate, but $0.00 estimate was not sent via message. When I got there live, service rep explained everything, pushed $0.00 estimate to my phone, I approved, and we will wait for part to come in. Very professional SC rep in Raleigh.

Answering my own question, yes, you must bring in to a service Center and get repaired. After going to the SC, they order rear suspension harness. Part is delayed and had to delay appoinment until it comes in. Will be covered under warranty. Had to drive over to SC, as app said they sent an estimate, but $0.00 estimate was not sent via message. When I got there live, service rep explained everything, pushed $0.00 estimate to my phone, I approved, and we will wait for part to come in. Very professional SC rep in Raleigh.
Also, service tech said at 32,000 miles on the 2020 Model S, this does not happen typically. ugh.