TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Added Feature Request to MoreTesla.com for a "Snow Mode" for Model 3 AWD

Discussion in 'Model 3: Driving Dynamics' started by mswlogo, Dec 3, 2019.

1. mswlogo

mswlogo Well-Known Member

I added this to existing discussions on this topic but I think it deserves it's own thread so new and old owners know about it.

I created a new Feature Request on this. I don't even own Model 3 any more. But this issue did bug me.

And a nice solution could spill over onto all Tesla's (like Slip Mode).

I did search on all Model 3 feature Requests with snow in it and didn't find it.

Please VOTE !!

MoreTesla.com

• Like x 1
  2. TydalForce

TydalForce Member

you got my vote!

• Like x 1
  3. M3FNATIK

M3FNATIK Recovering BMW Addict

Thanks for doing that! I agree they need a snow mode for sure! Even if its a combo of existing driving modes that make it easier to pick for snowy conditions.

I voted as well!

4. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 100D 2020.44.15

For the time being, just duplicate your current driver profile and in the new "Snow" profile, enable chill mode and set regen to low.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  5. M3FNATIK

M3FNATIK Recovering BMW Addict

Thanks for the tip! I was thinking that would accomplish what is needed to make the car more stable in snow. Thanks for confirming!