Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Added some new all weather liners and mudflaps!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked these liners up on Amazon, surprisingly they came with Model Y branding, which was nice, used them all day by the beach and just vacuumed the sand out, held up well!

I also added some after market mudflaps for a road trip coming up to Palm Springs!

The mudflaps came in a set of four and only wanted them up front, so if anyone would like the rear pair please let me know, just pay me shipping and I'll get them out to you!
IMG_4100.JPG

IMG_4101.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Schmoe88
I picked these liners up on Amazon, surprisingly they came with Model Y branding, which was nice, used them all day by the beach and just vacuumed the sand out, held up well!

I also added some after market mudflaps for a road trip coming up to Palm Springs!

The mudflaps came in a set of four and only wanted them up front, so if anyone would like the rear pair please let me know, just pay me shipping and I'll get them out to you!
View attachment 828615
View attachment 828614
I received my new Model Y a few weeks ago and am considering purchasing both the mud flaps and the mats you linked here. I was wondering, after having them almost a year now, are you still satisfied with your purchases?