Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adding a feminine touch to my M3P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I wanted to upgrade my mom car and had ordered a MYP but found a used M3P with mods that I fell in love with that I am in the middle of purchasing. It is matte white, lowered, tinted all around, has the pillar delete, but I wanted to add a feminine touch to the exterior creatively without doing anything too flashy or expensive. Any ideas/recommendations?!

Unless your mom is super into performance cars, I would buy her an unmodified 3 or Y. Not sure you’ll be able to change the look of the car with a simple exterior mod, and the car already sounds flashy from your description.
It’s for me! My “mom car” lol, my son turned 1 and I’ve been wanting to treat myself. I love cars and speed and I love how the car looks but just wanted to give it a feminine touch and not just a bumper sticker or something😩

Give the wheels some curb rash. I'm kidding..........
Dads are neck and neck in that department.

tesla_x_qtr1_2k_w5_1080x.jpg

The most inexpensive thing I see people do to add a feminine looking touch to vehicles is a license plate frame that looks feminine. Either bedazzled, or some other feminine appearing license plate frame.

Other than that, most other things (like eyelashes) look cheesy to me. You could go with colored lug nuts or caliper covers that with a color that people assume is feminine, but color is genderless. If you do hot pink lug nuts in conjunction with a bedazzled license plate frame, that might look good.

=============================
(moderator note)

Modified thread title a bit to try to make it clearer that the OP is asking about their own car.

If you're driving, nothing more needs to be said. You DA MOM! And if you beat everyone across the intersection at the light, they'll learn. Go out behind Costco and practice doing rabbit starts until you feel comfortable, and then just smile sweetly at anyone who dares to pull up next to you with a challenging look on their pimpled faces. Goodbye!

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: mwahaha and tm1v2