TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Adding Enhanced Autopilot (EAP) after Confirming?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by tommyboy21, Jul 27, 2018.

1. tommyboy21

tommyboy21 Member

Hi!

Has anyone added Enhanced Autopilot (EAP) after they confirmed their order on the .com account website? Just curious if it's possible, and how it affected your delivery? I can't imagine adding the software unlock for it would delay the car in any way...but obviously I have no idea. Let me know if you have any experience with this. Thanks in advance!

2. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

Search is your friend

3. tommyboy21

tommyboy21 Member

Well @Trevor B, I did search for about 15 minutes prior to posting this and didn’t find anything...which is why I posted. Thanks though for the reminder?

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  4. Sg911

Sg911 Member

I am interested in that same answer

• Like x 1
  5. Knightshade

Knightshade Active Member

Folks have posted numerous times about being able to add EAP (or FSD) literally the day they picked up the car

The lower price is good as long as you pay it prior to taking delivery of the vehicle.

That said- you might not get the SW update pushed immediately if you go that route- for some it showed up days later, and I think I recall one guy had to go through several calls to Tesla and I think finally going to an SC for them to push it or something.

• Informative x 1
  6. QueenWB

QueenWB New Member

When I got the email yesterday that my order was ready, I called the sales associate and asked if I could still add EAP. He said I could. Haven’t gotten my adjusted invoice...or the car yet...but I’m expecting it to be finished next week. Super-easy.

• Helpful x 1
    • Informative x 1