Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adding Sub-woofer after 3 years of SR+ Tweet Activation Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to add a sub-woofer to my 2019 Fremont RHD (UK) Model 3 SR+.

I have had the Hansshow speaker activation kit for a few years now. I also have the EV Offer Auto Trunk (so have a lot of kit already in the space that the subwoofer normally goes on the right side if relevant).

I've read through lots of old posts about the different ways of adding a sub-woofer on here.

What would people recommend now?

Options I can see are buying the full Hansshow kit again but this time the one which includes the sub-woofer and just adding the sub-woofer (I'd rather not use Hansshow based on some reviews) / asking if EV Offer do a simple sub-woofer to buy direct / buying some kind of third party one (wouldn't know how to install) / something else?

I'd rather keep it as simple as possible considering I already have the extra tweeters activated, and have factory fitted rear-shelf speakers fitted and activated. The subwoofer would need an amp too like the ones the kits from EV Offer and Hansshow have already.

Any advice is appreciated.

I want to add a sub-woofer to my 2019 Fremont RHD (UK) Model 3 SR+.

I have had the Hansshow speaker activation kit for a few years now. I also have the EV Offer Auto Trunk (so have a lot of kit already in the space that the subwoofer normally goes on the right side if relevant).

I've read through lots of old posts about the different ways of adding a sub-woofer on here.

What would people recommend now?

Options I can see are buying the full Hansshow kit again but this time the one which includes the sub-woofer and just adding the sub-woofer (I'd rather not use Hansshow based on some reviews) / asking if EV Offer do a simple sub-woofer to buy direct / buying some kind of third party one (wouldn't know how to install) / something else?

I'd rather keep it as simple as possible considering I already have the extra tweeters activated, and have factory fitted rear-shelf speakers fitted and activated. The subwoofer would need an amp too like the ones the kits from EV Offer and Hansshow have already.

Any advice is appreciated.
Did you end up doing anything?