TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Additional LED Brake Light made for Roadster Spoiler

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by saprolf, Jan 20, 2014.

1. saprolf

saprolf Member

Additional LED Brake Light made for Roadster Spoiler

After 2 accident where people just overlook my Roadster I decided to make my vehicle more visible to the traffic behind my roadster.

The super bright red LED that comes as a complete assembly that is easy to install. The brake tube is bright and distributes the light in all directions, so that higher level cars can see the brake lights as well. The LEDs have an average of livespan of 12,000 hours and consume less than the standard parking light. Please remember that this additional brake light does not replace your existing brake lights. The lights are not certified and some states might not permit an additional brakelight. Please check in your state.

List Date: 1/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Additional LED Brake Light made for Roadster Spoiler
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $99.00

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    ny4nujZKQaWz2.JPG
    Mv5qdHb7Ydhx2.JPG
    YUAcgebUCBhy2.JPG
    UeN8Uyw7sswg2.JPG
    vJm4d0pKhQdj2.JPG
    GwQX633q37kx2.JPG
    Q43kEMSWF5D32.JPG

2. bart513

bart513 Member

Yay! Finally something for the Roadster!! Do you know if it goes off when one uses the regen?

3. jbadger

jbadger Roadster #506

I like the idea, but would prefer if it were built into the spoiler rather than added externally.

4. saprolf

saprolf Member

It reacts with the regular brake lights. Once you brake lights active these lights will too. I have to check if we can build this also into the spoiler. Let me get back to you.