TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Additional measurements

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Merrill, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Wondering if someone could give me two measurements, the first from the rear bumper to the front of the FWD when open. The other is the height of the front doors when open from the ground to the top of the door at the highest point.

2. Pjjava34

Pjjava34 Member

I measured the height of the FWD from the floor to the highest point on Saturday at an Atlanta Meet MX event. This was on an MX with 20" wheels and suspension set to standard I believe. It measured exactly 90" at its highest point. Tesla personnel said if you were to be on high setting for the suspension it would probably increase it to 93-94" high.
    Not sure if this is what you meant to ask but I figured I'd offer some insight since I literally broke out the measuring tape in the middle of the event.

3. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

I'm actually looking for the measurement from the rear bumper to the front of the fwd, and the height of the front doors when open.