Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adelaide Model S owners ( or thinking about ordering one)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys, I have just joined this forum & wondering if any other Adelaide owners
are on here? I am a huge fan of these cars & would love to arrange a few meets
to get the Adelaide Teslas together. I dont think there are many here yet.
I have a Silver P85 & a new P85D arriving next week.
Anyone that is serious about ordering one is welcome to contact me for a
look at them.

I think they are great! Gorgeous shape to look at.
Im keen to get my P85D with Insane mode next week (White Pearl) & I have one ordered for Nov which will upgrade to Ludicrous Speed ( Metallic Blue)
Be interesting to see how the dual motor ones feel. The P85 RWD one I am driving at moment is quite fun with the traction control off!

Driving from Melbourne to Adelaide and vice versa is already possible if you have a 3 phase mobile charger (3rd party). There are three phase power outlets available on the route where you can charge up.

Good, I'm planning a trip there for the Tour Down Under in January. Where are the charge locations Tim? I'll be buying a cable from you before then obviously

Good, I'm planning a trip there for the Tour Down Under in January. Where are the charge locations Tim? I'll be buying a cable from you before then obviously

Sorry Michael I should have been clearer. I meant that there would be three phase power outlets along the way but depending on where you wanted to stop you'd need to ask around, much like some of our other adventurers!

Hi Guys, I have just joined this forum & wondering if any other Adelaide owners
are on here? I am a huge fan of these cars & would love to arrange a few meets
to get the Adelaide Teslas together. I dont think there are many here yet.
I have a Silver P85 & a new P85D arriving next week.
Anyone that is serious about ordering one is welcome to contact me for a
look at them.

I have a brown 85. I have model x reservation but I'm not holding my breath. I would love to see a Tesla meet in Adelaide. Driving the dream.