Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ADELAIDE: MS Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) door recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

As per the title; an experienced referral to a PDR, ideally mobile, for some very shallow dings in my rear passenger door - looks like someone opened their door hard against mine :(.

I think it was a long time ago, barely noticeable unless in the right angle; nothing on sentry that I could find.

I know it is possible, this guy does an awesome job, just through the window opening!

MODEL S DOOR PDR

Hi All,

As per the title; an experienced referral to a PDR, ideally mobile, for some very shallow dings in my rear passenger door - looks like someone opened their door hard against mine :(.

I think it was a long time ago, barely noticeable unless in the right angle; nothing on sentry that I could find.

I know it is possible, this guy does an awesome job, just through the window opening!

MODEL S DOOR PDR
Sorry don’t know anyone but also have a small dent once you find someone. I have an exceptional panel guy though, but he only does traditional fill and paint. He does all of the premium cars in Adelaide, and works alone.
If you get stuck maybe call ‘adelaide paint protection’. They do ceramic coatings and are very passionate about it. They likely work with someone they trust.

UPDATE:

There are actually three dents, from the one hit it seems, the largest one obviously visible here but it took me over 4 months to notice it (ie: past the sentry video logs I had kept)

Before:

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 2.06.03 pm.jpg

Sorry for different lighting, they were done and moved their light source before I could do an after.
The main point is, I can't see any dent, at least not yet.

After :

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 2.06.32 pm.jpg

I have no connection with these guys, but the price was fair and the job was great even-though it was partially on the seam of the door skin.
They are not mobile, so you need to visit their workshop for a quote and the work.

Both Ben & Matt know seam to know what they are doing.

I hope I never need these people again, but if I do, I will go back without hesitation!

IMG_6506.JPG

Reactions: paulp