Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adjustable Rear Camber Arms & Toe Links For S And X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SX-1-Tesla-Camber-Arm-Black-edit.jpg

Toe-Link-Arm-Black-Tesla-Temp-1920x1440-1.jpg

I saw this posted on a Facebook Tesla user group. They're only $650 for a pair for adjustable camber arms or $1200 for both the adjustable camber arms and adjustable toe links with the coupon. I bought the full set. Having had issues with my stock camber arms in the past I'm really looking forward to installing these and finally getting a good alignment and even wear from my tires. https://N2itve.me

Not too long ago, I bought the adjustable camber arms for my 2013 Model S from BBC Speed and Machine in New Jersey and had them installed. They are very beefy and well built. The alignment shop was able to get my camber on the rear wheels adjusted to about -1.25 degrees (It was almost -2.3 before), and he said that my rear tires should not have any inside camber-related wear. I didn't need the adjustable toe arms, as he was able to dial everything in....Looking forward to longer-wearing tires...

Has anyone got these installed on their Model X (mine is 2017) and seen significant improvements? Also, for model X owners who installed these, did you need/require the adjustable rear toe arms as well? Trying to justify if optimal camber correction can be achieved with just the adjustable rear camber arms.

I'm currently waiting to take delivery of my 2020 Model X LR+. Do I need to proactively buy these and install them? Or is this problem/issue not applicable to brand new Model X's?
Do you plan on lowering your model x with aftermarket lowering links? do you plan in driving in very low? Then you'd probably would benefit from these. From the factory these vehicles do not come with camber adjustments. Riding in any of those lower settings induce negative camber which cannot be corrected from the factory. These give the ability to account for those if you plan on riding in those lower settings more than others. I believe unplugged performance came out with their own version of camber arms as well.

Do you plan on lowering your model x with aftermarket lowering links? do you plan in driving in very low? Then you'd probably would benefit from these. From the factory these vehicles do not come with camber adjustments. Riding in any of those lower settings induce negative camber which cannot be corrected from the factory. These give the ability to account for those if you plan on riding in those lower settings more than others. I believe unplugged performance came out with their own version of camber arms as well.
I actually will use my new Model X a lot for about 5-hour trips 2-4 times per month. So, by default on the highway, I guess that I would be driving in low setting quite a bit. I just bought the camber arms for rear and front from N2itive.com. Spoke with the owner in great length. Going to install them the second I get my new Model X delivered to me. Was told the lowering link set would help get rid of the shudder. While I don't like lowering my car, I'd rather that than have a shitty ride with vibration. What are your guys' thoughts on using lowering links in conjunction with camber arms to get rid of inside wear AND shudder?

Just had my X aligned after getting the n2itive toe / camber arms installed a few weeks ago and I was surprised how big of a difference they have made to the smoothness of the ride. I had the alignment done with the suspension at Low and now that the rear wheels sit more squarely on the ground, I don't notice the jittery feeling coming from the rear wheels under hard acceleration. I've floored it maybe 3-4 times since getting the alignment and the shudder is no longer there and the rear wheels are running so smoothly it's surreal. +1 for www.n2itive.me

The factory parts are embarrassingly simple. There's a cam bolt that allows for adjustment and seemingly, that's all. Just wanted to note, in the photo with the parts installed, the cable floating around on the left was eventually ziptied to the arm so it doesn't float around.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 9.26.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 9.26.00 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 427
  • factorytoecamber.jpg
    factorytoecamber.jpg
    807.5 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_8786.JPG
    IMG_8786.JPG
    343.4 KB · Views: 202