Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Admin tab on the SE portal" - what it could be used for?

solarAddict

Jan 26, 2020
MA
I'm lucky enough to have physical panel layout in my SE dashboard. But I don't have an admin tab in my dashboard. Does it make sense to ask for installer (not Tesla) to create it for me and what additional information I would ne able to see there and what would be a use for it?

Thanks

Ampster

Oct 5, 2012
Kenwood, California
I have it and it because I did a self install. There may be several levels of Administrative access and Tesla may not want to share that level of detail. The installer level that I have gives you the ability to set Alerts, run various reports, and change system settings. I rarely look at it because system output is what matters in the long run.

• Helpful
Reactions: solarAddict

tonsan

Apr 14, 2021
Los Angeles
I have it and it because I did a self install. There may be several levels of Administrative access and Tesla may not want to share that level of detail. The installer level that I have gives you the ability to set Alerts, run various reports, and change system settings. I rarely look at it because system output is what matters in the long run.
Is it possible for you to do a physical layout of my system since you have a installer priviledge? just curios. :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC