Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Admin tab on the SE portal" - what it could be used for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm lucky enough to have physical panel layout in my SE dashboard. But I don't have an admin tab in my dashboard. Does it make sense to ask for installer (not Tesla) to create it for me and what additional information I would ne able to see there and what would be a use for it?

Thanks

I have it and it because I did a self install. There may be several levels of Administrative access and Tesla may not want to share that level of detail. The installer level that I have gives you the ability to set Alerts, run various reports, and change system settings. I rarely look at it because system output is what matters in the long run.

• Helpful
Reactions: solarAddict
I have it and it because I did a self install. There may be several levels of Administrative access and Tesla may not want to share that level of detail. The installer level that I have gives you the ability to set Alerts, run various reports, and change system settings. I rarely look at it because system output is what matters in the long run.
Is it possible for you to do a physical layout of my system since you have a installer priviledge? just curios. :)